Before you access or download content on our website, we wanted to let you know that we collect your information to help us understand who is accessing our material and from where.
- We may occasionally use it to send you material with regard to other news, white-papers or thought-pieces that we produce.
- We do not use it for other purposes and do not pass it to third parties outside the Avendris organisation.
- However, we want to let you choose whether you wish us to retain this information or delete it.
If you wish to contact us to update your preferences or request to be added to our lists, please email us at email@example.com.
Avendris is a specialist, independent IT consultancy. We are a registered data controller under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1988. Details of our notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at ico.org.uk under registration number NNNNNN.
- you use our website (avendris.co.uk);
- you are a client of our consultancy services;
- you engage with us in relation to business development; or
- you submit a CV or other personal information in response to a job application with Avendris or one of our clients.
Collecting your information
We collect information about you when you:
- are a client of our consultancy services;
- when conducting business development discussions;
- when you download our White-Papers from our website; or
- send us copies of your CV, covering letters and supporting statements when applying for a job with Avendris or one of our clients.
For what purposes and why do we use the information?
- Consultancy:the data better informs our professional services and enables us to continually improve our delivery via internal research.
- Business development:as a consultancy, a client database needs to be maintained to ensure we can continue, if you agree, to provide you with information about our services.
- Whitepapers: the data helps us identify the individuals who are interested in the type of content we produce.
- Job Applications: holding the data is necessary for our resourcing and recruitment processes. We do not hold the information longer than legal requirements dictate.
We would like to intermittently, for business development purposes, send you information about intellectual property and services which may be of relevance and interest to you.
You have the right, at any point in time, to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information can be used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical results on activity on our website. For further information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
You have rights, outlined below, which you can exercise using the contact details in Section 9. These rights relate to:
- Access to your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent
- Rectification of inaccurate data
- Erasure of your personal data
- Portability of your personal data to another data controller
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data
- Making a complaint about our data processing activities (at ico.org.uk)
How to contact us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter: Avendris Ltd, One St Colme Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6AA
- By phone: +44 (0) 131 220 8203